NEW UPDATE : 14.2.2018

Great News Discounts for Main Seedlist December 2017 (January 2018)
right now and for the future we will only offer certified and high botanical quality of certified taxa because it is the future and we want to be the world leader in the only top botanical quality and only top botanical security of our seed and plant products, that is our purpose and direction for the future.

For the first time in the world a very special offer of Discocactus seeds and other top novelties and rarities we offer now strictly only the top high botanical quality of the taxa and only very good germination, because all offered seed harvest is 2015 year (very little,very rarely) sure mostly only harvest 2016 year and harvest 2017 year (seeds botanically origin or F1 first generation).

We are just now reopening plant sales because the weather in the Czech Republic is favorable and it is possible to send plants (if it is freezing, we will interrupt plant sending until the temperature improves, we will always inform You individually).The advantage winter shipping is that plants in the box do not grow and deform, they are still nice fresh and compact.The shipping time does not determine the quality of the plants delivered.We know how the plants well packaged and protected.Combined orders (seeds + plants in one box) postage mail and packing fees for the whole world all orders free of charge, gratis (from 29.12.2017 to 1.3.2018).
Guaranteed Discount Program for Permanent Customers
postage mail and packing fees for the whole world all orders free of charge, gratis (from 29.12.2017 to 1.3.2018)
retail portions 20s universal 14% discount now for all our regular ordering customers
wholesale portions 100s = (discount already given 25% in the catalog) + 14% = real total 39% discount for permanent customers
wholesale portions 500s = (discount already given 55% in the catalog) + 14% = real total 69% discount for permanent customers
Guaranteed Discount Program is Great for New Customers
postage mail and packing fees for the whole world all orders free of charge, gratis (from 29.12.2017 to 1.3.2018)
retail portion 20s universal 15% discount now for all new customers (+ bonus 15px20s free gratis seeds)
wholesale portions 100s = (discount already given 25% in the catalog) + 15% = real total 40% discount for all new customers
wholesale portions 500s = (discount already given 55% in the catalog) + 15% = real total 70% discount for all new customers



GETTING NEWSLETTER
SPECIAL ORDERING CARD
ORDERING RIGHT HERE
MAIN CURRENTLY SEEDLIST
CACTUS-MORAVIA INTERNATIONAL
SPECIAL ORDERING CARD
ORDERING RIGHT HERE
MAIN CURRENTLY PLANTLIST
CACTUS-MORAVIA INTERNATIONAL
  
©Cactus-Moravia-International